About the job Senior Global Sourcing Manager
About our Client
Our client is a Life Sciences company with a great history of developing products & equipments to support industries within the Biotech and Consumer Goods sector. They believe in constantly improving their processes to come up with cutting edge technologies to further enhance their products. They are looking for a Senior Global Sourcing Manager to support their growth plans.
- Reporting to the Regional Procurement Director, main responsibilities include overall strategy and relationship with commodity/ suppliers. (OEM, CMs, and mechanical/Electrical commodity)
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Formulate & implement acquisition supply base strategy
- Owns the overall Commodity spent and responsible to deliver savings in line with annual objectives.
- Develop, execute and maintain strategies to ensure supply continuity with upsides opportunities
- Ownership of the overall success of the suppliers relationship; responsibility to define and manage strategic vendors & partners.
- Drive forwards the strategy through Supply Chain transfers and consolidation of Commodity spend in region (where applicable)
- Point of contact for all issues and ensure ownership and accountability are clearly established and communicated.
- Knowledgeable of the industry and the state of the suppliers business and the supply market overall.
- Drive improvements in supplier quality with SQE.
- Develop budget for operational forecasts, maintain, track forecast vs actual within approved Budget.
- Lead and collaborate with Procurement operations team members to deploy the strategy and respond to operational feedback.
- Other duties/ ad hoc tasks as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you should have more than 8 years of experience Supply Management end to end experience in managing OEM/JDM Suppliers and business relationship. Knowledge of supply chain BOM structures and mechanical/Electrical commodity preferred. Ability to manage stakeholder engagement across highly matrix organisations. As the role is evolving within a company that recently went through transformation, someone with experience in managing multiple projects and ability to present strong business cases to various stakeholders.
Whats on Offer?
You will be in an organisation that takes pride in their long history with an excellent vision for the future and a huge emphasis on a culture of excellence. Working in this MNC can also shape up your career. Some core benefits include health and welfare insurance subsidies.