About the job Demand Planner
About our Client
Our Client is an American MNC in the FMCG industry with multi-billion dollar revenue worldwide. They have a huge worldwide presence and have significant market share in key global markets, offering a wide variety of diverse entertainment products to their customers. The company has a vision to combine innovation, knowledge, people and products. With increasing demand and new product introductions, they are currently looking for a Demand Planner to be an integral part of their business to assist and continue their current growth.
You will be required to create and maintaining a 12-month rolling consensus forecast in collaboration with internal partners such as Sales, Marketing, Finance and Management teams.
· Facilitate monthly forecast meetings with Sales, Marketing, Finance, Sales Administration and Management with the main goal of achieving a consensus forecast at the item level while maintaining brand financial targets.
· Update the changes to consensus forecast quantities following the global monthly calendar.
· Phase the consensus forecast throughout the 12-month rolling period using historical trends, pricing information, promotional activities, field forecasts and using POS trends or customer order levels when available.
· Recommend a TPR to maximize sales while maintaining a healthy inventory rotation within the regional KPI’s for weeks of inventory ageing & financial targets.
· Partner with Marketing, Sales and Operations on product launch plans and assortment planning with adhering to global deadlines.
The Successful Applicant
You should possess a degree in Supply Chain or equivalent related studies and you must have a minimum of 4 years of experience in a demand planning role within a multi-sku
manufacturing company. Experience in FMCG sectors will be an advantage. Knowledge in Excel (Vlookup & Pivot Table) and SAP is necessary for the role. Strong communication with the ability to work in a fast paced and collaborative environment is essential.
What’s on Offer?
You will be in an organisation that takes pride in their long history with an excellent vision for the future. The company has also been voted by Fortune as one of the “100 Best Companies” to work for. High performing employees are recognised and rewarded with competitive remuneration packages, personal development awards, annual salary reviews and incentive programme.