About the job Regional Head of HR (Sarawak, Malaysia)
About our Client
An up-and-coming oil and gas company with multi-billion revenue, our client employs over 2,100 people in the region and has been in a growth and transformation mode for the past 12 months. The Company has aggressive growth plans over the next 5 years to further expand their presence in Asia and in Middle East. The company is looking for a seasoned Group Head of Human Resources as part of their strategic growth plans.
You will be reporting to the Group Chief of Staff and working closely with the senior leaders to provide full HR support to the organisation, particularly around their expansion plans. This role will be based in Sarawak, Malaysia.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Assist the management in driving Human Resource Strategy in alignment with business goals and objectives
- Assist the management in overseeing the GHR COEs (Talent Acquisition, Performance Management/ Talent Management/ Learning & Development and Rewards) and provide a HR partnering support to the business.
- Provides talent guidance to business leaders and managers focusing on Talent management, Workforce Planning, Leadership Development & Succession Planning.
- Provides leadership, global governance and capability development for HR functions to provide an integrated HR support to the business.
- Understanding the intricacies and challenges of these diverse and sometimes volatile markets and industries segments to support and consult the senior leaders
The Successful Applicant
You must have a Degree in related fields of study and possess a significant number of years of related experience. The appointment will require at least a proven track record in broad, generalist HR experience, and specifically an ability to inspire and build confidence with business leaders. Prior success in M&A Human Resources Integration and navigating complex matrix environments is also important.
Whats on Offer?
You will be in an organisation that takes pride in their long history with an excellent vision for the future and a huge emphasis on a culture of quality. Working in this MNC can also shape up your CV and build your career. Some core benefits include health and welfare insurance subsidies. Accommodation, Company Car, and Driver will be provided.