About the job Component Sourcing Analyst (One Year Contract)
About our client
Our key client is an established American MNC that is a major player in the technology industry. They have a strong global presence and intend to strengthen its portfolio to continue their growth. This client is currently looking for a Component Sourcing Analyst to be an integral part of their global manufacturing team to assist and continue their current growth.
You will be responsible for analyzing the overall sourcing requirements and works with Operations, Supply Chain and Manufacturing to identify potential risks in components and part sourcing. The Analyst also works with external partners such as vendors, brokers, distributors and manufacturers to identify options, mitigate the risks and close the gaps in cost and delivery.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Identify material shortages in the manufacturing plan for multiple product lines.
- Develop the plan to minimize shortage risks.
- Coordinate closely with Manufacturing, Operation and Supply Chain regarding the critical shortage list.
- Find opportunities to fulfill shortages within brokers, distributors and manufacturers.
- Look for alternate options when path to fulfilling shortages is not viable.
- Propose material sourcing options to improve supply assurance.
The Successful Applicant
You must have more than 5 years of experience in electronics manufacturing, component sourcing and supply assurance functions. Knowledge of the manufacturers, distributors and brokers of electronic components.
What’s on Offer?
You will be in an organisation that takes pride in their long history with an excellent vision for the future and a huge emphasis on a culture of excellence. Working in this MNC can also shape up your career. Some core benefits include health and welfare insurance subsidies.