About the job Logistics Services Manager
Logistics Services Manager – Swarovski
About our Client
Our Client is an International Luxury Retail Company and is globally recognised as a huge brand name. They are constantly reinventing themselves to keep ahead of consumer demands and they aim to maintain and improve their current performance regionally and internationally. As part of this commitment, they are looking for a driven and enthusiastic Logistics Services Manager for their Business to Consumer (B2C) business to assist them and contribute in this area.
Reporting to the Global Logistics Director, your main responsibilities will be to improve competitive advantage through effective management of the Logistics function. To achieve this objective, you will have to work closely with different functions throughout Asia.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Exposure to e-commerce and transport (land, sea, and air)
- Analyse Logistics performance to come up with initiatives, reduce gaps and identify cost reduction opportunities
- Understanding of different services provided by different 3PL vendors
- Exposure to management responsibilities or project management
- Experience in analysing rates and scorecards
- Ensure customer satisfaction with on time delivery and optimum planning of demand
- Extensive Stakeholder engagement
The Successful Applicant
You should possess a degree in Supply Chain or equivalent related studies and you must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Logistics. Experience in FMCG/Luxury Retail sectors will be an advantage. You should also be strong with analytics as well as be sensitive to freight trends. Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to work in a fast paced and collaborative environment is essential.
What’s on Offer?
You will be in an organisation that takes pride in their excellent vision for the future. The company has a good working culture and takes pride in providing a good working environment for their employees. High performing individuals are recognised and rewarded with competitive remuneration packages, personal development awards, annual salary reviews and short-term incentive programme. Some core benefits include health and welfare insurance subsidies.
EA License No. 15S7709
EA Registration No. R1985629