About the job Business Development Manager LLP
About our Client
Our Client is a leading Integrated Logistics Services Provider with multi-billion dollar revenue worldwide. They have a huge worldwide presence and have significant market share in key global markets, offering a wide variety of Logistics solutions to their customers. The company has a vision to combine innovation, knowledge, people and products. With expansion plan into Asia Pacific region, they are seeking a driven Regional Business Development Manager to formulate and execute business development strategy for 4th party logistics services .
You will be required to drive and executing a 4PL business development plan for the Asia
Pacific market and will be reporting to the Regional Vice President directly.
- Secure new and profitable accounts and r and grow business with existing customers
- Explore business opportunities with new customers.
- Collaborate with other Line of Business sales team or person.
- Work with business solution team, finance team, operations team and legal team to develop company overall solution and quotation to new customers.
- Work closely with global marketing lead to communicate and execute marketing plans to the Asia Pacific team and act as the regional focal for any marketing projects
The Successful Applicant
You should possess a degree in Supply Chain or related studies and you must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Logistics & Supply Chain or consulting environment, with familiarity of 4th Party Logistics business model. Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills with the ability to work in a fast paced and collaborative environment is essential.
What’s on Offer?
You will be in an organisation that takes pride in their long history with an excellent vision for the future. High performing employees are recognised and rewarded with competitive remuneration packages, personal development awards, annual salary reviews and incentive programme.