About the job Manager, Supply Chain Management
About our Client
Our Client is a birth of two leading Financial institutions, with a multi-millions turnover in worldwide markets. As the company is built on world-class technology service providers, the Manager, Supply Chain Management plays an important role to the success of the operations of the Bank.
Reporting to the Head Supply Chain Management (SCM), the SCM Manager will be managing the vendor selection and onboarding process, ensuring that appropriate due diligence and risk assessments are completed.
Your other responsibilities include:
- Negotiate contracts and terms with vendors, in close cooperation with key stakeholders (e.g. Legal, IT, Compliance) and contract owners
- Undertake vendor management by ensure regular monitoring and evaluation of the performance against agreed service levels.
- Escalate and manage appropriately.
- Act as a key point of contact between the Bank and vendors
- Perform vendor life cycle management activities
- Assist with vendor and SCM functional governance activities
- Ensure the contracts are reviewed and renewed in a timely manner
The Successful Applicant
You should possess a minimum 5 years of work-related experience in category management or sourcing), of which no less than 3 years in the banking and / or technology business. Demonstrates energy, gravitas and determination in the implementation of projects and initiatives. You should also have good interpersonal skills engaging with internal and external stakeholders.
What’s on Offer?
You will be in an organisation that takes pride in their excellent vision for the future. The company creates, manages and maintains environments that make life easier, more productive and enjoyable. High performing employees are recognised and rewarded with competitive remuneration packages, personal development awards, annual salary reviews and short-term incentive programme. Some core benefits include health and welfare insurance subsidies.