About the job Project Manager
About our Client
Our Client is a leading Global MNC in the Integrated facility management arena, with a multi-millions turnover in worldwide markets. With an expanding business footprint, they are currently looking for a Project Manager to play an important role in the Project Management Office’s continued development and success.
Reporting to the PMO Lead for Asia, main responsibilities leading system implementation projects which includes a “Procure 2 Pay (P2P)” system.
Your other responsibilities include:
- Mobilize project team resources & stakeholders
- Manage project resources, stakeholders & communication
- Direct the coordination, implementation, execution, control, deployment and implementation of the project
- Direct and lead the project teams
- Deliver the projects on time and according to budget
- Monitor and report progress
- Proactively manage risk and issues initiating actions to solve problems and avoid reoccurrence
- Ensure project execution is aligned with the company Global PMO Framework
The Successful Applicant
You should possess a degree qualification in an Information Technology, Accounting, Finance or related discipline or equivalent preferred. You must have a minimum 5 years of work-related experience in leading financial systems projects including ERP and/or P2P systems. Demonstrates energy, gravitas and determination in the implementation of projects and initiatives. You should also have good interpersonal skills engaging with internal and external stakeholders.
What’s on Offer?
You will be in an organisation that takes pride in their excellent vision for the future. The company creates, manages and maintains environments that make life easier, more productive and enjoyable. High performing employees are recognised and rewarded with competitive remuneration packages, personal development awards, annual salary reviews and short-term incentive programme. Some core benefits include health and welfare insurance subsidies.