Job Openings Capacity Planning Manager
About the job Capacity Planning Manager
About our Client
Our Client is a well-known American MNC that specializes within the FMCG industry. They are known globally for their quality products at affordable pricing and are always growing with the market trends. They believe in hard work and dedication to produce the most innovative and inclusive products. To support them in their growth, they are looking for a Allocation/Capacity Planning Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Production Planning for APAC, main responsibilities include end-to-end production capacity planning for the region.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
• Production planning and order allocation to 3rd party contract manufacturers.
• Work closely with external factories to decide on order allocation (quantity) to factories.
• Analyse allocation to be able to foresee upcoming trends and forecasts.
• Initiate product transfers based on production capability of the various factories.
• Evaluate and analyze the order profile of the supply base and maintain the long-range production plan.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you should have more than 5 years of experience within the Capacity/Production Planning function and have experience working with external manufacturers. Ability to accept constant changes will be great as this role is evolving with the business needs and growth plans. You should enjoy numbers as this role requires analysing of data and trends on a daily basis.
What’s on Offer?
You will be in an organization that is has great welfare benefits for their employees with a strong senior leadership team who has clear directions and are committed to the success of the business. They believe in their values and are always supporting their people in reaching their full potential.