About the job Regional Category Manager (Real Estate and Facilities Management)
About our Client
Our Client is a market leader within the Chemicals industry with global presence. They have a diverse range of products and supply to many industries. They are constantly keeping up with the current trends with groundbreaking innovations. To support them in this vision and growth, they are looking for an experienced Regional Category Manager
Reporting to the Indirect Sourcing Leader, main responsibilities include Indirect Procurement, stakeholder management, supplier management and contract management.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
• Review spend analysis and lead projects on supplier consolidation.
• Execute some high value and high complexity sourcing projects (EUR 100K)
• Continuously plan, manage, and improve supplier/vendor quality and relationships.
• Constantly build strong relationships with stakeholders within a matrix structure across different levels of stakeholders within business, finance and procurement.
• Build business cases supporting sourcing recommendations including competitive bidding, negotiating, analyzing data and market trends.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you should have more than 8 years of experience with experience in indirect categories management. Strong knowledge of Real Estate and Facilities Management is required as the role has a key focus in this area. Ability to manage stakeholder engagement across highly matrix organisations. As the role is evolving within a company that recently went through transformation, someone with experience in managing multiple projects and ability to present strong business cases to various stakeholders.
What’s on Offer?
You will be in an organisation that has great welfare benefits for their employees with a strong senior leadership team who has clear directions for the business.