About the job Wholesale Compliance Operations AM
About our Client
Our Client is an International Luxury Retail Company and is globally recognised as a huge brand name. They are constantly reinventing themselves to keep ahead of consumer demands and they aim to maintain and improve their current performance regionally and internationally. As part of this commitment, they are looking for a driven and enthusiastic Retail Wholesale Operations Assistant Manager to assist them and contribute in this area.
Reporting to the Asia Head of Wholesale Market, your main responsibilities will be to improve competitive advantage through effective operations analytics and systems integration. To achieve this objective, you will have to work closely with different functions throughout the Asia. This is an individual contributing position.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for both product information and commercial compliance for multi-brand wholesale business in Asia
- Ensure duties, import / export taxes and products are consistent in Retail Operations
- During Open-To-Buy (OTB) season, analyse the variance for sell through no.s (% sold vs forecasted)
- Audit Franchise Owners to ensure reported no.s are aligned with POS and inventory costs
- Manage business operations
- SOX knowledge to ensure IT compliance to ensure information integrity
- Analytics using Excel and various platforms
The Successful Applicant
You must have
significant experiences with SOX and various
IT platforms, with high proficiency in Excel within a Retail
Operations environment. Good strategic thinking with strong analytical
skills and discipline are necessary. You should be able to work independently and
also have strong leadership experience with good communication skills to work
with different levels of Stakeholders.
What’s on Offer?
You will be working in a high growth company that has huge global brand names in their portfolio that can build your CV and shape your career. The company recognises talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. As such, you will have a strong sense of belonging and pride in your workplace.