Job Openings Indirect Sourcing Manager
About the job Indirect Sourcing Manager
About our Client
Our Client is a market leader within the Chemicals industry with global presence. They have a diverse range of products and supply to many industries. They are constantly reinventing to keep up with the current trends. To support them in this vision and growth, they are looking for an experienced Indirect Sourcing Manager.
Reporting to the Indirect Sourcing Leader, main responsibilities include stakeholder management, supplier management and contract management across general indirect categories with team management responsibility.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
• Review spend analysis and lead projects on supplier consolidation.
• Execute multiple mid-level projects (EUR 50K) with high complexity.
• Support global and regional category strategies.
• Continuously plan, manage, and improve supplier/vendor quality and relationships.
• Constantly build strong relationships with stakeholders within a matrix structure across different levels of stakeholders within business, finance and procurement.
• Analyse and constantly develop deep market insights and benchmark across the various countries.
• Identify and lead cost saving projects across the region.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you should more than 5 years of experience with experience in implementing and leading procurement projects. Strong understanding of Source-to-Pay is required as the role has a key focus in this area. Ability to understand the nuance across different countries is essential as this is a regional role. As the role is evolving within a company that recently went through transformation, someone with experience in a change management within a post-transformation environment will excel well in this role.
What’s on Offer?
You will be in an organization that is has great welfare benefits for their employees with a strong senior leadership team who has clear directions for the business.