Job Openings Sourcing Manager
About the job Sourcing Manager
About our Client
Our Client specialises in the Maritime industry in the last 100 years. They believe in a diverse workforce and most recently have come up with sustainable shipping solutions to better fit the current growth of their customers. To support in their business growth, they are looking for a Sourcing Manager with e-procurement expertise.
Reporting to the Head of Procurement, main responsibilities include implementing sourcing strategies to promote best practices with the involvement of projects and process optimisations.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
• Spearhead (own and execute) the sourcing strategy for the business and work closely with Category Managers to improve the process.
• Continuously maintain master data, reporting, vendor creation and onboarding.
• Constantly build strong relationships with the business leaders to further understand spend, risk profile, requirements and processes.
• Drive and perform data analysis on cost, supplier and markets.
• Develop and execute contract negotiations with suppliers and key stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you should more than 5 years of sourcing experience within a complex organisation with hands-on experience on e-sourcing tools – Coupa/Jaegger/Zycus. As this role involves developing procurement best practices, you should have a strategic mindset with a successful track record of delivering better spend data management. Strong communication and the ability to influence is crucial as this role involves negotiations with both internal and external stakeholders.
What’s on Offer?
You will be in an organization that is expanding with strong growth emphasis on the Singapore office.