About the job Global Capacity and Inventory Optimisation Manager
About our client
Our key client is an established American MNC that is a major player in the technology industry. They have a strong global presence and intend to strengthen its portfolio to continue their growth. This client is currently looking for a Global Capacity and Inventory Optimisation Manager to be an integral part of their global supply chain team to assist and continue their business growth.
You will be responsible for driving and contributing to deliver supply chain design projects and improve resource capabilities.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Manage a global network solutions service team to deliver supply chain design projects including inventory optimisation and production capacity planning.
- Work with Business Partners and lead development of data driven models and analytics to drive business results (quality, cost, delivery) for various supply chain challenges.
- Develop dashboards and reporting project results using Power BI / Tableau.
- Develop project implementation plans and milestones, address any issues.
- Deploy best practice of supply chain solutions, and improve capabilities of service offering.
The Successful Applicant
You must have extensive experience in leading supply chain network design projects, including inventory optimisation and production capacity planning. You must be a self-motivated team player with strong knowledge of Supply Chain operations with demonstrated experience of problem solving, decision making and project management skills. High proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and Power BI.
What’s on Offer?
You will be in an organisation that takes pride in their long history with an excellent vision for the future and a huge emphasis on a culture of excellence. Working in this MNC can also shape up your career. Some core benefits include health and welfare insurance subsidies.