About the job S&OP Director
About our Client
Our Client is a Global MNC and has a market lead position in the Industrial industry, with a multi-billion turnover in worldwide markets. The company has a vision to invest in breakthrough innovation and digital excellence, striving for outperformance to meet the complex realities demand. With an expanding business footprint, they are currently looking for a S&OP Director to play a crucial role between manufacturing and the marketing commercial teams to determine the best business execution plans.
- Reporting to the VP Global Operations, main responsibilities will be working with business Managers to drive forecast accuracy improvements.
Your other responsibilities include:
- Oversee management of parameters and settings to optimize safety stock and lead time values
- Work with business Managers to drive forecast accuracy improvements
- Track forecast accuracy and consumption versus forecast
- Maintain inventory planning process consistency to reduce excess and obsolete and disciplined process for life cycle management and adjust as business conditions change and require inventory planning improvements.
- Monitor the KPIs and metrics associated with final shipments to customers to prevent/ reduce out of stock situations, watch for trends impacting forecasting needs or marketing changes impacting forecasting requirements.
- Serve as planning process Subject Matter Expert to support planning systems updates, upgrades and implementations
- Facilitate Annual Capacity Planning to ensure an appropriate review & interrogation is performed, yielding a proper evaluation of future capacity requirements.
- Coordinate with marketing & manufacturing teams to plan new product launches, demand variation contingencies, and regular continual updates of available capacities.
The Successful Applicant
You should possess a degree qualification in a Manufacturing, Engineering, Supply Chain Management related or equivalent preferred. You must have a minimum 10 years of work-related experience in S&OP related management. Demonstrates capability in leading change and influencing people at leadership level.
What’s on Offer?
You will be in an organisation that takes pride in their excellent vision for the future. The company creates, manages and maintains environments that make life easier, more productive and enjoyable. High performing employees are recognised and rewarded with competitive remuneration packages, personal development awards, annual salary reviews and short-term incentive programme. Some core benefits include health and welfare insurance subsidies.