About the job HR Manager (Cebu/Manila)
At Archax it's our principle to THRIVE:
- Teamwork – Colleagues, customers and partners working in balance.
- Humility - check our egos at the door, no pretense for roles or titles.
- Responsibility – accountable for our actions and delivery.
- Innovation – Always forward thinking, strive to create a better way, every day.
- Valued – Support and reward the journey of our people.
- Expertise – Seek to grow knowledge in our market.
What's In It for You:
✔ Highly Competitive Salary
✔ Benefits: Health Insurance (for you and your 2 family members covered by the company), Employee Life Insurance, Additional Leaves
✔ Set-up: Temporary Work from Home Due to Covid
✔ Opportunity to build and grow the technology that will lead the evolution in digital asset trading
✔ Opportunity to enhance and develop your career and portfolio through working on high-profile projects
✔ Opportunity to work with skilled multicultural talents passionate about providing best in class expertise as you are
Archax is an FCA-regulated Multi-lateral Trading Facility (MTF) operating a trading and primary platform for professional and institutional clients. Our vision is to develop a truly digital capital market ecosystem that connects traditional market infrastructure with blockchain and DLT technologies.
Archax pH7 Inc. is an information technology company providing software and application development, back-office tech support and a wide range of consultancy / advisory services to its clients in the fintech industry.
Archax PH7 Inc is a wholly owned subsidiary of Archax Holdings Ltd (UK).
What we're looking for:
- Managerial/Supervisory experience in human resources at a start-up environment
- In-depth experience in Talent Acquisition preferably in Technical Recruitment (role focused)
- With experience in other HR facet
Reporting directly to the Head of Operations, we are looking for a high caliber HR Manager to oversee and lead the recruitment (role focused); and manager all other aspects of human resources practices and processes in partnership with the Deputy HR Manager. Capable of working in a fast-paced environment and can easily adapt to various situations.
Ability to define problems, establish facts, analyze situations, and make sound decisions. With excellent Leadership and Management skills to partner with the team to understand and execute the human resource management strategies. More so, this position is a strong link between management and employee in building a culture of success for the organization.
This is a contributor role overseeing key HR responsibilities mainly Recruitment, Compensation and Benefits, Employee Relations and Labor Compliance, HR Optimizations, Records Management, Health and Safety, DOLE Compliance and HR Services Administration.
Ideally, we are looking to hire a leader that has experience working in a start-up environment with ‘can do’ attitude and willing to roll-up his sleeves and be involved in administrative task and actual hands-on work if needed.
- Proactively initiate process improvement in internal process, practice or work guidelines as required by the business leaders
- Create, review and implement HR policies, process, systems and procedures
- Collaborate with other functional / departmental heads to understand all necessary aspects and needs of HR development, and to ensure they are fully informed of HR objectives, purpose, and achievements.
- Overall monitoring and supervision of the company’s HR Admin Functions.
- Process owner and also responsible to generate analytical insights and initiative recommendations covering retention, attrition, performance, discipline, compliance, leadership behavior, recruitment and more
- Served as the line manager for the HR Admin Team. Supervise the HR Admin team and ensure that everyone is working on the same goal and reach their full potential.
- Performs other duties assigned in connection with the job function
- Determine department’s talent requirements and workload allocation by performing recruitment activities such as manpower planning, sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection, and placement to hire the right person for the right job at the right time.
- Review and revise position descriptions with Hiring Manager as needed to ensure clear hiring target and setting expectations.
- Manage hiring policy and procedures and ensure on-going compliance with existing guidelines.
- Close the recruitment requirements through sourcing, vendor management, implementing effective recruitment strategies in generating qualified candidates and ensuring a continuous pipeline of candidates for each open role.
- Ensure recruitment Applicant Tracking System, dashboards and reporting are kept current and updated.
In partnership with the Deputy HR Manager:
Employee / Labor Relations
- Ensure compliance of labor standards, company policies, and applicable law / government related concerns
- Manage all employee relations cases, including investigations, documentation, and actions, from beginning to end in accord with company policies
- Develop, implement, and maintain employee programs and activities at all levels and facilitate employee communication on company directions, policies and procedures dissemination and clarification and employee issue resolution.
- Resolve issues, maintain positive employee relations, track and identify trends in situational discord for possible strategic resolution.
- Develop, revise, and implement the employee code of conduct to manage employee handling and eventually avoid, if not, minimize DOLE and NLRC representations.
- Advise managers on labor laws and various regulations related to employees; ensure that the company follows labor laws and regulations.
- Administer company’s compensation policies on job analysis, job evaluation, salary negotiation and wage management, timekeeping, and payroll processing.
- Conduct salary structure review, and implement strategies to address wage compression and/or wage distortion, as needed; and lead annual employee movement plans, and calibration of performance-based pay and benefits; and
- Coordinate business solutions to employee concerns related to regulatory and statutory benefits administration, timekeeping, personnel administration, and payroll; and implement digitalization projects and continuous improvement activities for HR services as needed or based on timelines; and assist in maintaining information systems and physical records of all employees.
- Ensure regulatory compliance with employee benefits administration.
- Coordinate preparation of reporting information required for benefits administration, including any quarterly and annual requirements.
- Proactively monitor the competitive environment for new benefit offerings and makes recommendations.
- Oversee communications of benefit programs to employees to ensure a thorough understanding of the benefits program.
- Promote employee welfare policies of the company by handling company benefits and developing benefits program using baseline data, demographics, and external information (benchmarked data).
- Knowledgeable and can explain all government mandated benefits, its requirements, and processes.
Health and Safety
- Develop necessary policies and procedures to ensure the health and safety of all stakeholders.
- Ensure that the company to comply with best practices and legal requirements in the field of health and safety.
- Ensure compliant operations of third-party service providers.
- Prepare and monitor Human Resources CAPEX, OPEX and Salaries & Benefits budgets.
- Work with other Department to determine business risks and impart insights on business continuity plans & preparation to the New Normal; and in light with the COVID-19 situation, ensure implementation of minimum health standards and company protocols.
Other HR Functions
- Performance Management
- Learning and Development
- Records Management
- DOLE Compliance
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology / Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ leadership experience in HR is required for this position preferably in an IT industry.
- Strong strategic exposure in Recruitment /Talent Management
- Minimum 3 years in Tech Recruitment management is preferred.
- Excellent in both oral and written communication.
- Knowledgeable in all facets of HR with very strong background in recruitment and employee and labor relations.
- Capable in crafting HR policies and procedures and implementing HR programs.
- Preferably Supervisor/Assistant Manager/Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent
Archax is an equal opportunities employer and places a high value on diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate based on any attribute.