About the job DevOps Engineer (Cebu/Manila)
THIS IS A REMOTE WORK. OPEN TO MANILA AND NON-MANILA RESIDENTS.
**no agencies at this time please
no one is "above" or "too good" for anything that needs to be done
- people are judged on the things they do, not their job title, or tenure
- no one is a full-time manager/supervisor/work off-loader, everyone tries to help each other improve
- no problem is insurmountable
- If you believe in these principles keep reading….
If you feel aligned to these thoughts, then please keep reading.
Archax has an exciting opportunity for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our growing DevOps team in the Philippines. Our DevOps engineers support the development and operations of software through tools, environments, and practices.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to help deliver our new digital asset securities exchange application that focuses on an institutional client base. The DevOps Engineer will need previous experience building scalable mission-critical systems on the Amazon AWS cloud services and have general all-around skill sets used to get stuck into a tech start-up environment, with strong communication skills.
Our DevOps engineers work with all levels of the business and will operate in the weeds when necessary whilst improving process and technical operations across the group. The DevOps team will also work with the technology team across different business operations locations.
- Experience in implementation of cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on AWS.
- Hands on experience using command line and Yaml manifests to deploy in AWS EKS clusters.
- Hands on experience implementing Ingress/egress and routing policies within AWS and EKS
- Linux administration, maintenance and optimisation
- Securing Linux systems, containers and pipelines
- Experience in deployment automation, monitoring and maintaining cloud infrastructure (AWS), including monitoring and alerting
- Hands on experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Hands on experience implementing network designs and overlays according to design
- Scripting experience (Bash, Groovy, Jenkinsfile, etc )
- Agile experience (SCRUM, Kanban, etc)
- Experienced with full CI/CD life cycle across non production and production environments
- Experience of penetration testing, stress testing and performance testing
- Experience with AWS Cloud Formation
- Experience in finance with real time trading systems/market data
- Experienced in working with multinational global teams
- Experience working with Development teams (exposure to Software Development Lifecycle)
- Experience in development (higher languages, strict data types, dynamic languages)
About Archax pH7
Archax is a global, regulated, digital asset exchange, brokerage and custodian start up company, with operational presence in the Philippines and headquartered in the London. We offer our customers a credible bridge between the blockchain-centric crypto community and the traditional investment space.
Archax are building and developing software specifically for institutional investors to trade in all types of digital assets and is built using existing, proven, resilient, scalable, high-performance exchange infrastructure, hosted in top-tier datacentre space, and integrated into the existing institutional trading workflow.
Archax pH7 Inc. provides software and application development, back-office tech support and a wide range of consultancy / advisory services to the Archax Group.
The Archax team is used to working in highly regulated markets and has a deep understanding of the blockchain landscape and tokenisation too – as well as a vision of how to evolve them and open up digital assets to institutions in a transparent manner.
At Archax, we believe in "one vision one company", and conduct ourselves accordingly to provide our clients with first class services globally. "You have an idea, we have the solution."
- Full-time, Permanent
- Additional leave
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Note: Applicants can apply remotely for this position.