About the job Junior Support Analyst
*** This is an office based role, you must be able to commute to and work in the City of London as a norm***
Archax is an FCA-regulated Multi-lateral Trading Facility (MTF) operating a trading and primary platform for professional and institutional clients. Our vision is to develop a truly digital capital market ecosystem that connects traditional market infrastructure with blockchain and DLT technologies.
An opportunity has arisen that would allow the successful applicant to join a scale-up to help deliver the software platform for a new digital asset securities exchange; focused on an institutional client base.
Archax is a highly regulated financial firm based within the city of London. In addition to this it operates an extensive development team building and operating all its technology in house.
You will be working alongside a growing team of ~100 staff, globally dispersed but predominantly in London and the Philippines.
This role is varied. We are seeking someone with a general all-round skill set that is used to simply getting stuck in. It is vital you possess good communication skills and are comfortable dealing with all levels of the business.
The key trait we seek is someone who is never satisfied and can identify a problem or process to improve and wants to own and solve that problem to completion.
The applicant will have some technical support experience. The infrastructure team operates as one across the globe. Applicants should be comfortable supporting and working with all clients across any location and at any level.
Technical Knowledge and Experience - we realise this is a junior role however any of these skills would be good to see
- Any work experience in tech support
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
- General system administration skills – desktops, AV, monitoring tools, PBXs, firewalls, networking.
- Experience troubleshooting desktop applications on Windows & Mac
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software
- Networking knowledge
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Any certification in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco or similar is a plus
- Experience or interest in finance/capital markets/crypto
- Experience in working in a regulated financial firm
- Experienced in working with global teams
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive private healthcare scheme
- The chance to be part of an entrepreneurial, exciting, fast-growing, and future thinking company
- Opportunities to attend events and represent the Archax and its vision
- Encouragement and support in your personal career development and industry knowledge
- 25 days holiday, increasing by one day each year (up to 30 days)
Archax is an equal opportunities employer and places a high value on diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate based on any attribute.