About the job Junior UIUX Designer (Cebu/Manila)
Archax is an FCA-regulated Multi-lateral Trading Facility (MTF) operating a trading and primary platform for professional and institutional clients. Our vision is to develop a truly digital capital market ecosystem that connects traditional market infrastructure with blockchain and DLT technologies.
Archax pH7 Inc. is an information technology company providing software and application development, back-office tech support and a wide range of consultancy / advisory services to its clients in the fintech industry.
Archax PH7 Inc is a wholly owned subsidiary of Archax Holdings Ltd (UK).
What's In It for You?
- Highly competitive (above industry) salary
- Health insurance (includes cover for you and 2 family members)
- Employee life insurance
- Additional leave
- Mandatory Government benefits (SSS, PhilHealth, Pag-IBIG)
- Temporary work from home due to Covid
- Opportunity to build and grow the technology that will lead the evolution in digital asset trading
- Opportunity to enhance and develop your career and portfolio through working on high-profile projects
- Opportunity to work with skilled multicultural talents passionate about providing best in class expertise
- Encouraged and supported in developing crypto knowledge
An interesting opportunity has arisen that would allow the successful applicant to join a start-up to help deliver the software platform for a new digital asset securities exchange; focused on an institutional client base. The ideal applicant will bring previous experience of analyzing and defining requirements and design specification.
You will be working alongside a growing design and development team of 20 staff locally and ~15 additionally in the UK. This role is varied. We are seeking someone with a general all-round skill set that is used to simply getting stuck in. It is vital you possess good communication skills and are comfortable dealing with all levels of the business. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Getting involved in the creative process with a hands-on approach.
- Design digital or print marketing materials such as presentations, newsletters, banners, and other event materials.
- Collaborate in building library of graphics, websites, and software components for the company.
- Create website assets and maintain design consistency across all software platforms.
- Assist the UI/UX team in designing user flows, wireframes, low and high-fidelity prototypes, mockups, user interface specifications, user journeys, and personas.
- Help develop and conceptualize solutions to UX problems.
- Assist in usability and user testing of prototypes and applications.
- Collaborate closely with UI/UX designers to meet project goals within the agreed deadlines.
- Being able to work on delivering pixel-perfect visual designs for hand-off to development teams.
- Build strong relationships within the wider team through regular and clear communication and a collaborative approach to work.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree in Design, Computer Science, IT, or any relevant field.
- A portfolio of website/design projects.
- Basic graphic design skills.
- Good time-management skills.
- Basic understanding of user-centered design and product thinking when making design decisions.
- Basic knowledge of standard UI/UX tools such as Adobe Creative Suite (XD, AI, PS) or Figma, or Sketch.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Good documentation skills.
- Experience creating wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes that show user flow and how the site works (Lucid Miro, etc.).
- Interest in FinTech and Blockchain technologies.
- Problem-solving and willing to learn new technologies or skills.
- Copywriting skills are an asset.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
Archax is an equal opportunities employer and places a high value on diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate based on any attribute.