About the job Sr Java Developer
This position is for a versatile software developer with experience in creating testable and scalable software. A person that enjoys the team work, or leading one; that wants to continue learning, share his experiences with his companions and that looks to make a difference with people, projects and her/his environment arround. This is a full time remote position.
Skills and Qualifications:
How You'll Succeed
- Programming Skills - Develop code and test computer programs for straightforward assignments. Review, analyze, and modify programming systems, including encoding, testing, and debugging.
- Systems Implementation - Participate in the technical design, development, and integration of cross functional, multi-platform application systems.
- Planning and Coordination - Effectively interact with team members, end users, business analysts, and technical resources to gather requirements and prepare design specifications as instructed by senior team members.
Who You Are
- You can demonstrate experience with: 5+ years’ working software development experience. This role requires Java (Java EE/Java SE) development ability. Also, having good knowledge of GoLang would be desirable. Ideally you are familiar with Containerization (Docker), Azure Cloud, Kubernetes (or Red Hat OpenShift), Web Services/API, Web Security, Networking and Unix. This role will function as a subject matter expert (SME) to other developers, in addition to hands-on coding.
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- You embrace and champion change. You'll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best.
- You’re digitally savvy. You seek out innovative solutions and embrace evolving technologies. You can easily adapt to new tools and trends.
- You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to create a shared vision.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
More about us:
Arkusnexus and Michelada.io (part of MIND HUB group) are now more than 350 collaborators strong and provides sevices in multiple cities throughout the United States, Mexico and Latin America.
One of the unique ways in wich MIND HUB has been able to attract the industry's top partners and talent is through its philosophy of happy engineering. Their practical focus on collaborators well-being incluides flexible resources and tools to adapt to emerging work practices in a post-pandemic reality, constant professional development and training, a first-in-class employee perks and benefits plan, and an emphasis on team members overall work-life balance. MIND HUB has been consistently voted "Great Place to Work" and "Best Place to Code".
We are a group of Mexican multinational software consultancy firms dedicated to helping companies leverage technology development to grow and make their business ideas come true. For over 17 years, our passionate team of top tier technologists has offered alternative solutions to traditional outsourcing and in-house development through software consultancy services, Ruby develpment, Open Source Platforms, Salesforce consultancy and seamless AI Integration for Technolgy companies in the insurance, financial services, health, wellness and fitness spaces.