About the job SW system Architect
We are looking for a talented SW System Architect to join our dynamic and creative team.
As a part of your role, you will work with the leading cloud providers and leading technology powerhouses in the world and help to enable them to join the 5G era!
Join us if you wish to be a part of the Architecture Group focusing on 5G NR cloud-native solution!
In this role you will:
- Requirements capture and analysis from multiple sources (3GPP/IEEE standards, customers, marketing, etc.)
- Create Design high-level product specifications and design documents.
- Overseeing implementation and testing during the entire development process.
- Serving as knowledge focal point.
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Electrical/Computer Engineering/ Computer sciences
- Previous experience in C/C++/RT/Embedded development
- Understanding HW/SW partitioning, Real-Time considerations, operation scenarios.
- Team player but Independent in your work.
- Curious and eager to learn
- Familiar with one or more communication standards: WiFi, Bluetooth, WiMAX, GSM, WBCDMA, LTE, or NR.
- Familiar with O-RAN interfaces.
- previous experience in the telecom domain (cellular/wireless)
- Knowledge of management protocols and data modeling (i.e YANG, gNMI, Netconf)
- Knowledge of networking