About the job Senior Virtualization Engineer
We are looking for a talented Senior Virtualization Engineer to join our dynamic and creative team.
As a part of your role you will work with the leading cloud providers and leading technology powerhouses in the world and help to enable them to join the 5G era!
- Development of SW components and APIs for 5G virtual network functions (VNF).
- Development and utilization of product infrastructure on various cloud environments.
- Implementation of SW components on multiple abstraction layers – from HW/kernel to cloud apps.
- Evaluate and implement solutions utilizing Network Virtualization technologies (containers, etc.).
- Routinely research, analyze, test, and troubleshoot complex problems.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or similar.
- Mastery of the Linux environment.
- Experience with various virtualization technologies (VMware, KVM, etc.) and management tools.
- Experience with containers.
- Strong Go or Python skills, and hands-on experience.
- Experience with lower-level languages (such as C/C++) – an advantage.
- Experience working with cloud providers, such as Azure, AWS, or GCP.
- Solid understanding in L2-L4 network protocols.
- Good systematic approach and thinking.