About the job Embedded Software Engineer
We are looking for Embedded Software Engineer to develop the complete ASOCS Virtual private 5G network solution!
In this position you will implement the full system life cycle: From boot, BSP and drivers to hardware control, ORAN, 5G standard and application implementation and integration with management systems.
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5 Years’ experience with Embedded Linux software development for the Kernel and user space
- Proficient C/C++, OOD, multicore / multithreading and efficient embedded software development
- Profound understanding of networking standards and protocols (L2, L3).
- Experienced with Real-Time embedded operating systems / RTOS
- Familiar with scripting languages: Bash, Python
- Familiar with version control and build systems: git, gnu make tools
- Fast learner, goal oriented
- Team Player, effective interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiar with wireless communication protocols: Wi-Fi, 3G, LTE, 5G/NR – Advantage