Job Openings System Integration Engineer
About the job System Integration Engineer
We are looking for a System Integration Engineer with a passion for new technologies and wishes to join our fast-growing innovative start-up that develops the first cloud-native 5G private network!
As a part of the role you will lead and execute the following activities:
- Lead the deployment in customer site from the early stage of scoping and requirements, design, on-site commissioning, ATP, and training.
- Local and international installations of the company products as well as technology demonstrations.
- Integration of internal and external (3rd party) solution: install, configure, customize, test and deploy software for our products.
- Contribute to adding more tests, debugging of capabilities, troubleshooting, and performing post-processing analysis to ensure our solution and system quality.
- Collaborating with the system, software, and hardware engineers as new capabilities are developed and matured.
- B.Sc. in Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience in working directly with customers.
- Hands-on experience with system integration of wireless platforms and testing at the product level
- Background in Linux
- Experienced with Networking - ADVANTAGE
- Experience with communication systems Advantage
- Independent and problem-solving orientation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to travel abroad
- Fluent in English verbal and writing