About the job Algorithms Researcher- AI
We are looking for a talented Algorithms Researcher in the field of wireless communications that wishes to be a part of the AI research team focusing on 5G NR cloud-native solution.
ASOCS is an emerging company at the forefront of innovation and technology, pioneering the virtualization of cellular communications and networks.
Your Job Role:
- Research and development of AI algorithms for scheduler optimization in 5G NR cloud-native solution.
- Research and development of AI algorithms for indoor positioning in 5G NR cloud-native solution.
- Algorithms specification and simulation.
- Keep tracking the latest trends in AI for wireless communications research.
- M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Experience in the development of LTE/5G-NR communication systems.
- Solid theoretical background in wireless communications-Must.
- Deep theoretical background in AI/Machine Learning/Deep learning.
- Matlab/Python programming
- Proficient in C/C++ programming
- Industry-level coding experience
- Wireless communications, MIMO and beamforming
- Familiar with scheduling methods for LTE/5G NR
- Familiar with indoor positioning/navigation.