Job Openings HOUSE MANAGER, PRIVATE RESIDENCE
About the job HOUSE MANAGER, PRIVATE RESIDENCE
HOUSE MANAGER, QATAR
Our client, a VIP family in Doha, is seeking a professional House Manager to join their household team.
· The House Manager will be responsible to provide a proposal of how many staff will be required and assist with the client’s move into their new home
· The successful candidate will be responsible for the management and operations of the house, to the satisfaction of the family needs and to maintain the benchmark of quality and comfort.
· As part the role, you will supervise and control the different operations in the house and will also ensure that the family, guests and staff are happy and comfortable. More specifically, your role will include but not be limited to organizing and directing all operations and services including food and beverage, housekeeping, guest handling and maintenance.
· You will encourage, develop and maintain a strong team environment, delivering prompt and courteous service.
· You will also be required to take accountability for establishing superior standards and quality service, developing the highest level of personal professional performance.
· Manage budgets and expenses
· Prepare financial plans to control expenditure
· Maintain statistical and financial records
· Carry out inspections of the house for cleanliness, maintenance and appearance
· Supervise maintenance, supplies, renovations and furnishings
· Interact with the contractors and suppliers and ensure that the machinery and equipment is in working order
· Meet and Greet Guests
· Assign duties to household staff and schedule shifts
· Recruit and train staff when required
· Ensure smooth operations with regards to events, family parties and gatherings
· Be the main point of contact for safety and emergency services
· Minimum of 7 years of experience working in international five star hotels at senior level or within high profile private households
· Bachelor’s degree in hospitality management or other related field
· Friendly personality
· Patient and helpful attitude.
· Excellent communication skills in English (Arabic an advantage though not essential)
· Knowledge of Arabic culture, customs and tradition
· Highly organized with an ability to work under pressure at short notice and for long hours
· High degree of administration and financial management skills
· Computer literate
· A highly competitive salary
· Single accommodation and transportation
Package of other