About the job Senior Business Development CoordinatorThe purpose of this role is to support client engagement and work winning opportunities pursued by our businesses within Africa (UKIMEA) region. The postholder will work closely with our business leaders, bid directors and managers to improve client engagement, client relationship management, bidding and proposal process, and knowledge management related to client engagement work winning.
client relationship managers and teams to develop and implement their engagement plans – and related impact
• Supports the Relationship Manager with logistics & on-the-ground actions
• Partners with Relationship Manager to drive momentum in implementation of client engagement plans.
• Ensures regular team meetings are held, checks completion of agreed team actions, maintains the Client Team’s MS-Teams Page – maintaining a strong habit and rhythm of client engagement.
• Work closely and collaboratively with client relationship managers, bid team leaders and subject matter experts to plan and deliver on client plans, including high quality work winning submissions, focusing on effective monitoring of our pipeline and in facilitating clear and rigorous assessment of opportunities through bid/no bid decision making
• Promote better bidding across our business by acting as an advocate for Arup’s 12-Steps to Better Bidding Framework.
• Introduce and manage CRM-based analysis for the business, working closely with our business leader to identify trends and to agree actions to improve client relationship management and work winning performance over time.