About the job Energy Consultant - Wind
Well respected engineering consultancy is seeking a Electrical or Mechanical Engineer with 4 - 6 years experience in the renewable energy sector, particularly in wind power, for a position in their Cape Town branch.
Duties & Responsibilities
The position with support the further growth, development and service delivery of the energy consulting team.
- Project management and delivery of lender's advisory, owner's engineer and design services within the renewable energy sector for private independent power producer clients, including: project planning and management, feasibility studies, concept design development and preparation of technical specifications and tender documentation - with a particular focus on wind power.
- Writing technical reports and presentations, checking and reviewing reports, drawings and presentations by others
Desired Experience & Qualification
- BSc/ BEng/ BTech. in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Preferably with a further qualification in renewable enegy and / or project managment or financial management
- 4 - 6 years experience in the energy sector with specific exposure to renewable energy
- Very experienced in Wind Pro software
Package & Remuneration
R 480,000 - R 540,000 CTC