About the job Civil Engineer (BSc or BEng)
Reputable engineering consultancy is seeking a Civil Engineer (BSc or BEng and strong academic results) with 2 - 5 years experience in Hydraulic analysis, pipelines, pump stations, pumping systems, to join their branch in Gauteng.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Hydraulic analysis of pumping systems
- Pipeline sizing, material selection and installation design
- Pump selection, pump station piping design and valve selection and placement on pumping systems
- Surge analyses of pumping systems and the design of surge mitigation measures
- Compiling bases of design and control philosophies for pumping systems
- Compiling tender documents for pumping systems (bill of quantities, specifications and construction drawings)
- Management of junior engineers and draftsmen to develop deliverables
- Project schedule and cost management
- Interfacing with other departments and the client’s project teams
Desired Experience & Qualification
- BSc or BEng in Civil Engineering and strong academic results
- 2 - 5 years experience in the above specialisation.
Please submit copies of your Matric and Degree results with your application.