Job Openings Digital Marketing Officer
About the job Digital Marketing Officer
Our client is an indigenous player in the IT industry, looking for a Digital Marketing Officer.
The Digital Marketing officer would be responsible for the developing and improving the online presence of the company through creative digital strategies that would improve the company’s image.
• Develop and implement viable marketing strategies to grow the digital space of the company.
• Utilize print, digital, social, and event channels to drive B2B marketing campaigns.
• Responsible for developing strategic content that would improve sales for the company.
• Work with other staff members towards developing the company digital programs.
• Run targeted marketing campaigns to generate the highest quality leads.
• Mange all the company social media accounts regularly.
• Deploy campaigns across multiple platforms including; Websites, Email, Google Ads.
• Research, plan, write, edit and optimize a variety of content deliverables ranging from text ads to long-form blog posts.
• Regularly collect data on our marketing initiatives in order to monitor and report progress and provide necessary changes to make data-driven improvements.
• Salary budget: N100,000 – N200,000
• 2+ years of experience in a similar role
• B. Sc./HND in marketing or any other related field
• Creativity, originality and attention to details
• Content creation and brand development
• Vast knowledge of current trends in the digital space
• Excellent communication skills
• Conversant with online marketing channels
• Ability to work independently with or without supervision
• Time-management skills