Job Openings Corporate Sales Manager
About the job Corporate Sales Manager
JOB SUMMARYOur client is a health maintenance organization that provides simplified access to healthcare services across various cities in Nigeria, looking for a Corporate Sales Manager.
The Corporate Sales Manager would be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and also manage sales. The individual would work to satisfy customers' needs and requests, respond to their queries and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience; so ultimately grow the business by building successful long-term client relationships.
• Achieve growth, achieve set annual sales targets for both margin and annuity services by successfully managing the sales team.
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base.
• Manage a portfolio of accounts, develop new relationships, act as point of contact and handle customers' individual needs, generate new business using existing networks and potential customer networks.
• Resolve conflicts and provide solutions in a timely manner - (Individual/Corporate Customer account acquisition)
• To successfully develop and drive sales plans, using agreed methodologies, to retain existing business and develop and grow new revenue.
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships and understanding their needs.
• Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of market trends.
• Deal with complaints from customers to maintain the company’s reputation.
• Keep abreast of market trends to determine the need for improvements.
• Any other task as assigned by the CEO.
• 2-5+ years Managerial/ sales experience in the Health, Banking and IT industry.
• B. Sc. /M. Sc. degree in business administration or a related field
• Large range of prospective client database
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
• Vast knowledge of current trends in the Health industry
• Excellent organizing and leadership skills
• Time-management skills
• Creativity, originality and attention to details