Job Openings Demand & Capacity Manager
About the job Demand & Capacity Manager
- Responsible to work very closely with Sales\GCAM to understand the current & future business pipeline.
- Develop & Implement strategy to support the Pre-Sales Solutioning by ensuring we are selling as per our capabilities & also work on capability enhancement for upcoming deals.
- Define, develop & continuously update the Go to Market strategy incl. marketing material for the Field Services unit.
- Liaison with Sales reps. on a weekly basis to ensure they are better equipped to sell the current capabilities that we have.
- Post Sales: Act be a part of transition team along with the Global Field Services Manager & deliver as per the solution provided in Pre-Sales.
- Work closely with Service Delivery Head to understand any upcoming scope adjustment or Backfill request.
- The Capacity Manager has overall responsibility for ensuring that there is adequate Capacity planning to meet required levels of service and for ensuring that senior management is correctly advised on how to match Capacity and demand, and to ensure that use of existing Capacity is optimized.
- Keep a Daily/Weekly connect with GFS Manager to provide resource forecasting, Skill Evaluation, Coverage planning & Cost centre evaluation.
- Solve escalations due to resource problems in collaboration with the GFS Manager.
- Develop & maintain KPIs in cohesion with GFS Manager related to Sales & GFS relation ex:
- Conversion Ratio for Deals, Cost to Skill ratio etc.
- Create a reporting package for Senior leadership on a weekly/fortnight basis to review
- Progress/Charts/Initiatives etc
Qualities and Skills required Essential.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to undertake the above responsibilities
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Effective written communication skills
- Legally able to work in the country in which the position is based
- A passion for Structure Improvement
- Experienced professional
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to support and mentor junior staff
- Excellent customer facing/customer service skills