About the job Benefits Specialist (Philippines)
AYP Group is a leading HR technology solutions provider headquartered in Singapore, with regional presences across APAC
We believe in making workplaces happier and smarter through technology, helping companies to build a scalable and engaged hybrid workforce
Joining AYP, not only will you have regional exposure and cross-cultural collaborations with teams from other countries; You will also have opportunities to upskill and develop your personal and professional growth through culture of coaching
Why join us?
- Flexibility (hybrid workforce)
- Company Culture (transparency, cooperative and dynamic work environment)
- Opportunity to work with regional team within APAC
AYP Group is excited to announce an opportunity for a dynamic Benefits Specialist to join our team. You will have the chance to deliver top-notch HR advisory services to a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders, specifically focusing on the vibrant workforce landscape of Philippines. This role is perfect for the collaborative, team-oriented professional seeking a stimulating work environment.
- Become the cornerstone of expertise on Philippines' workforce management, payroll intricacies, and labour regulations, serving as an invaluable knowledge repository for your team.
- Spearhead research efforts and maintain a comprehensive database of Philippine labor laws, benefits data, cost simulations, employment contracts, and frequently asked queries.
- Take charge of work pass processing, employee insurance, and aging and collection management, ensuring seamless operational efficiency.
- Forge and cultivate strong, trust-based relationships with various stakeholders, consistently exceeding expectations in meeting deliverables and maintaining timely delivery.
- Embody our commitment to customer satisfaction by becoming a steadfast advocate for our clients, championing their interests at all times.
- Diploma and/or Degree in Business Management, HR or any related field.
- Min 2 years experience in HR/ Compensation and Benefits, showcasing industry knowledge and practical skills.
- Experience in HR and/or Payroll outsourcing or in a client-facing role would give you a significant edge and advantage, showcasing your ability to handle client interactions effectively.
- Strong team collaboration skills, paired with the capacity to excel in a dynamic, international work environment, and a drive to make a tangible impact.
- Confidence in taking the initiative, complemented by excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills, demonstrating your ability to work independently and make informed decisions.
Working arrangement: Hybrid with 2 days work from office/co-working spaces (Mon, Tues) and 3 days work from home (Wed, Thurs, Fri).
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be considered and contacted. Thank you.