About the job Software Developer (MY, ID, PH)
AYP Group is a leading HR technology solutions provider headquartered in Singapore, with regional presences across APAC
We believe in making workplaces happier and smarter through technology, helping companies to build a scalable and engaged hybrid workforce
Joining AYP, not only will you have regional exposure and cross-cultural collaborations with teams from other countries; You will also have opportunities to upskill and develop your personal and professional growth through culture of coaching
Why join us?
- Flexibility (hybrid workforce)
- Company Culture (transparency, cooperative and dynamic work environment)
- Opportunity to work with regional team within APAC
AYP is looking for a motivated full-stack Software Developer to combine technology and design in forming our systems architecture and design with the teams of developers/engineers.
Our technology stack:
- HTML & CSS
- AngularJS / PHP (Laravel)
- Restful API
- MySQL / Redis
- Microservices / AWS Services
- Write clean, well-designed, efficient, testable and reusable code.
- Design, develop, and integrate with restful APIs, user-facing elements, data storage solutions, and third-party libraries.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the software, including applications, databases, interfaces, and new functionalities.
- Coordinate and collaborate cross-functionally to ensure the project meets business objectives and compliance standards.
- Provide support for the desk with product-related questions or issues.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field with a solid foundation.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software engineering.
- Experience in high traffic and high-demand software development.
- Understand fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Practice Agile or Scrum software development methodologies.
- Experience in CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap and JS frameworks such as AngularJS.
- Experience in working with code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Experience in Restful or GraphQL API development and integration.
- Experience in microservices and containerised development such as Docker.
Working arrangement: Hybrid with 2 days work from and 3 days work from home
**We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be considered and contacted. Thank you