Job Openings Software Developer, Juztalent (Malaysia)
About the job Software Developer, Juztalent (Malaysia)
AYP is looking for a motivated full-stack Software Developer to combine technology and design in forming our systems architecture and design with the teams of developers/engineers.
Our Technology Stacks:
- HTML & CSS
- AngularJS / PHP (Laravel)
- Restful API
- MySQL / Redis
- Microservices / AWS Services
- Write clean, well-designed, efficient, testable and reusable code.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Design, develop, and integrate with restful APIs, user-facing elements, data storage solutions, and third-party libraries.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the software, including applications, databases, interfaces, and new functionalities.
- Coordinate and collaborate cross-functionally to ensure the project meets business objectives and compliance standards.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Be abreast of the latest tech updates and best practices.
- Provide support for the desk with product-related questions or issues.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field with a solid foundation.
- At least 3 years of experience in software engineering.
- Experience in high traffic and high-demand software development.
- Fluent in communication using the English Language.
- Able to work in a close-knit team as well as independently.
- Understand fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Practice Agile or Scrum software development methodologies.
- Experience in CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap and JS frameworks such as AngularJS.
- Experience in working with code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Experience in Restful or GraphQL API development and integration.
- Experience in microservices and containerised development.
- Passionate and consistently working towards high standards and goals.
- Willingness to learn and accept criticism for the benefit of self-improvement is a must.
Experience in the following is good to have/ Advantageous:
- Experience in microservices and containerised development such as Docker.
- Experience in SOLID and DRY principles.
- Experience in Sass / Scss stylesheet language thats compiled into CSS.
- Experience in backend frameworks, such as Laravel.
- Experience in TDD and design patterns.
- Experience in AWS cloud services, such as S3, and SES.
- Experience in monitoring tools such as New Relic, Splunk, Datadog, Prometheus, and Grafana.
- Experience in CI/CD pipeline using any CI/CD tools such as GitHub Actions.
- Understanding of APIs, horizontally scalable services and data modelling.
- Understand orchestration tools such as Kubernetes, and Docker Swarm.
- Understand the automation tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Helm, and Terraform.
- Experience and/or certifications in Google, AWS, Azure, and Alibaba Cloud.
- Experience in multi-threading and concurrency for high-performance applications.