About the job Finance Executive (Malaysia)
AYP Group is a leading HR technology solutions provider headquartered in Singapore, with regional presences across APAC
We believe in making workplaces happier and smarter through technology, helping companies to build a scalable and engaged hybrid workforce
Joining AYP, not only will you have regional exposure and cross-cultural collaborations with teams from other countries; You will also have opportunities to upskill and develop your personal and professional growth through culture of coaching
Why join us?
- Flexibility (hybrid workforce)
- Company Culture (transparency, cooperative and dynamic work environment)
- Opportunity to work with regional team within APAC
AYP is looking for a passionate Finance Executive to join our team in Kuala Lumpur! This position plays a pivotal role in the finance department, ensuring the accuracy, integrity, and compliance of the company's financial records.
- Month-end closing journal entries
- Revenue Reconciliation
- Intercompany balances matching
- Maintenance of Balance Sheet schedules
- In charge of few countries accounts closing and financial reporting
- Completion of statutory audit and tax submission
- Ad-hoc planning, forecasting and analysis as needed
- Assist in ERP automation project
- Back-up AR function
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or equivalent
- 3 years' experience in GL Accounting
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to work independently and as a team
Working arrangement: Hybrid with 2 days work from office/co-working spaces (Mon, Tues) and 3 days work from home (Wed, Thurs, Fri).
**We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be considered and contacted. Thank you.