About the job Finance Director (Singapore)
AYP Group is a leading HR technology solutions provider headquartered in Singapore, with regional presences across APAC.
We believe in making workplaces happier and smarter through technology, helping companies to build a scalable and engaged hybrid workforce.
Joining AYP, not only will you have regional exposure and cross-cultural collaborations with teams from other countries; You will also have opportunities to upskill and develop your personal and professional growth through culture of coaching.
Why join us?
- Flexibility (hybrid workforce)
- Company Culture (transparency, cooperative and dynamic work environment)
- Opportunity to work with regional team within APAC
We are seeking a highly qualified and experienced Finance Director to join our dynamic team. The Finance Director will play a critical role in shaping and executing the financial strategy of the company, ensuring financial stability, compliance, and optimal use of resources. The successful candidate will possess strong leadership skills, extensive financial management experience, and a proven track record of driving financial performance.
- Financial Operations Management: Oversea and lead the finance team in daily operations including cash flow, budgeting and forecasting to optimize financial performance.
- Accounts Management: Supervise the finance team in the preparation of financial statements, reports, and general ledger functions while ensuring compliance with accounting principles, practices, regulations, and financial standards.
- Local Compliance: Direct and manage tax strategies, ensuring compliance with all relevant regulations and laws for all AYP countries of operation. Collaborate with external auditors and tax/ corporate advisors to prepare and review tax returns as well as annual reporting.
- Financial Planning & Analysis: Lead the FP&A function, including forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis. Then, provide strategic financial insights and recommendations to senior management for decision-making purposes.
- Strategic Leadership: Contribute to the development and execution of the company's financial strategy by working closely with senior management to provide financial insights and support business initiatives.
- Bachelors degree in finance, Accounting, Economics, or related fields of study.
- Professional certification such as CPA, CFA, or CMA is highly desirable.
- Proven experience of at least 8 years in finance senior management role.
- Expertise in financial systems, accounting principles, and tax regulations.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex financial data.
- Exceptional leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Working arrangement: Hybrid with 2 days work from and 3 days work from home
**We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be considered and contacted. Thank you.