Job Openings Senior SDR - Remote, LATAM
About the job Senior SDR - Remote, LATAM
We are looking for a Senior Sales Development Representative (SDR) who will be responsible for coaching and mentoring other SDRs while achieving their own sales targets. As a Senior SDR, you will be responsible for generating leads, qualifying prospects, and setting appointments for the sales team. This position requires expertise in outbound sales methodologies and familiarity with data and automation tools.
- Achieve personal sales targets and assist in meeting team goals
- Develop and implement sales strategies to generate leads and convert them into qualified prospects using outbound sales methodologies such as email outreach, cold calling, and social selling
- Train and mentor new and junior SDRs on outbound sales techniques and strategies, including use of data and automation tools, sequencing, and CRM systems
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of junior SDRs and provide feedback for improvement on outbound sales activities
- Identify and implement process improvements to optimize the SDR team's outbound performance
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure a smooth handover of qualified leads
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all prospecting activities and customer interactions in the company's CRM system
- Use data and automation tools to help identify target accounts and create personalized messaging to increase engagement
- Continuously evaluate and optimize outbound sales sequences to maximize results and ensure scalability
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices for outbound sales methodologies and tools.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an outbound sales development role, preferably in a B2B tech environment
- Strong knowledge of outbound sales methodologies including email outreach, cold calling, and social selling
- Experience with data and automation tools such as ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach, SalesLoft, and Salesforce CRM
- Proven track record of achieving personal sales targets and coaching and mentoring junior SDRs to achieve their targets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.