About the job SEO and Content Marketing Specialist - Remote, LATAM
We're looking for candidates for an entry-level position in SEO and content planning. Below is the job description:
Are you passionate about SEO or interested in expanding your skillset to learn about SEO? Would you like to work with clients in a wide variety of different industries? If so, we may have the perfect role for you.
Compose.ly is on the hunt for someone to assist in creating SEO-rich creative briefs for clients in various industries ranging from marketing and insurance to software development, skincare, and travel. Prior SEO experience for this role is a huge benefit, but if you don't have any then don't let that stop you! We will teach you the skills you need to crack into the SEO space while earning money working on projects for interesting clients--all from the comfort of your home. This role is fully remote.
In this role, we'll teach you how to conduct comprehensive keyword research and craft strategic SEO content briefs that power our client's content marketing strategies. If this sounds like a good fit for you then don't hesitate, to apply now!
This role is for you if
- You have a passion for SEO and a willingness to learn
- You have strong organizational and time management skills and assume responsibility for deadlines
- You have 40 hours of availability per week or the ability to create 40+ briefs weekly
- You have command over English grammar and conventions
- You have excellent communication skills
- You embrace and apply constructive feedback
- You have some experience with SEO and content marketing
- You are obsessive in your attention to detail
SEO Research and Brief Creation
- Familiarize yourself with clients' brands and content goals
- Conduct keyword research to find secondary keywords and related terms for the topic provided
- Write thorough content briefs outlining the content, keywords, and unique instructions for writers to follow to produce outstanding content
What would make you stand out
- Experience in SEO content marketing
- Experience with SEMrush, Ahrefs, Ink, Frase, or similar SEO content tools
- Experience with content project management
- Familiarity with Google products (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides)