About the job Steel Structural Carpenter
Baltic Resourcing is urgently looking for a Steel Structural Carpenter to join our leading International Client's Project Team Onboard Semi Sub based WORLDWIDE.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 5 8 years of prior experience within the of oil and gas industry.
- Possession of a valid BOSIET/FOET and a Seaman Book with a validity date will be a plus.
- Fluent in English
- Various professional and training certificates
- Work employment certificates
Ensure the performance of structural steel fabrication and erection following Foreman instructions and in accordance with safety and quality standards
- Perform structural steel fabrication and erection activities in accordance with safety and quality requirements
- Follow daily instructions given by Foreman
- Ensure structural steel fabrication and erection is carried out accor ding to approved fabrication, erection and assembly drawings
- Verify the equipment, tools and materials are in good and safe operating conditions and report any anomalies to Foreman
- Ensure coordination with the adjacent works to minimize coactivities and avoid unsafe conditions
- Follow the permit-to-work statement
- Ensure the housekeeping of the work location