About the job Production Supervisor / FPSO
Supervise site activities such as commissioning, start up and operation. Ensure compliance of the activities for which he is responsible with the established process and HSE requirements, while respecting the relative time. Supervise all operations activities such as operation procedures preparation, QA / QC certification, Fire Fighting System usage, HSE system usage and Integrated Control System usage in the relevant field of interest. Supervise maintenance and inspection activities and Spare Parts reliability for safe operation in the relevant field of interest.
Ensure safe and efficient commissioning, start-up and operations of the process facilities and be proactive in maintaining high Standards, working shifts and on call 24 hours.
Liaise with Vendors/Subcontractors when on board.
During commissioning & start-up Phase
- Ensure that all activities within his area of responsibilities are done in full compliance with the HSE requirements.
- Actively contribute to Safety Walkdown. Prepares incident reports and contributes to investigations. Approves work permits during his shift as per procedure to enable the execution of scheduled works. Ensure the works areconducted in compliance with approved safety and quality standards.
- Identifies, reports and follow up risks within own area of responsibility.
- Identifies and control hazards to avoid damage to equipment, personnel and the environment.
- Follow up of mechanical completion and Commissioning planning, status and activities Prepares and Issue shift report.
- Supervises the Pre-Commissioning, Commissioning & Start-up activities according to the approved operating procedures.
- Supports Licensor/Vendors at Site in order to meet specified Commissioning & Start-up targets.
- Takes lead in preparing the operators for Commissioning/Start-up and normal operation through extensive training andtasks. Timely report any gaps that need to be bridged.
- Makes decision for stopping equipment based on experience and abnormal situations.
During Operations Phase:
Direct/work with Control Room (CR) Operator, Production Operators, Laboratory Technician:
- Ensure/promote safety awareness;
- Maintain clear production history of process operations/equipment informing Production Superintendent.
- Report deficiencies/malfunctions to Production Superintendent and propose solutions.
- Ensure all plant is operated safely in accordance with Company/Client procedures.
- Act as Permit to Work Co-ordinator when required.
- Know emergency response actions/duties required in emergency/abnormal situation as per Emergency Response Procedure.
- Prepare plant for intrusive maintenance
- Prepare process operating procedures/guides.
- Monitor/controls all process equipment via control system in the CCR.
- Know/understand actions required to maximize safety and minimize commercial loss.
- Ensure proper handover during shift change/crew change.