Job Openings Rig Superintendent / Drillship a
About the job Rig Superintendent / Drillship a
We are currently looking for candidates for Rig Superintendent position onboard Drillship vessel based Worldwide.
Contract start: Mid May - June
Rotation: 28 / 28
Contract: 12 months (renewable)
- Have 8 + years of experience in recent field of work.
- Experience (Drillship generation 5+ or Semi-sub)
- Have valid OIM License.
- Have valid IWCF/ IADC certification.
- Act as Safety leader of the offshore drilling unit and ensure compliance with international/local laws as well as Flag State, Class requirements, International Conventions and Company policies.
- Act as fully conversant with ISM Code.
- Act as the Ship Security Officer as defined in the ISPS Code. Apply all the Codes requirements.
- Act as OIM as defined in IMO resolution
- Organize drilling, well completion, work over activities in accordance with Client programs,
- Client procedures, contractual requirements.
- Manage the operations of the offshore rig ensuring the well program is carried out in a safe, efficient and productive manner.