Job Openings Junior Business Developer (Hybrid)
About the job Junior Business Developer (Hybrid)
- Prospect and target new clients/opportunities.
- Build and maintain an active pipeline
- Achieve assigned revenue quota
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Communicate with potential clients via phone calls, emails, etc.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the companys services addressing or predicting clients objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Prepare quotes for customers and follow up to convert quotes into projects
- Evaluates and process RFPs as necessary
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Collaborate with Marketing team to ensure solid repository of relevant and up-to-date materials for sales
- Conduct on-site and remote presentations to potential clients
- Use knowledge of translation and client industries to promote Bayan-tech unique differentiators and value proposition.
- Provide clients with relevant information about the company, solutions provided, pricing structure, production processes, project management, and customer service
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers and meet regularly with management and stakeholders to discuss strategy
- Represent Bayantech at trade shows, expositions, and conferences when necessary
- Conduct visits to current and prospective clients
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelors degree is required.
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing; demonstrated sales success (0-3 Years of experience)
- Proficiency in English is a must
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- CRM experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of productivity tools and software.
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.
- Ability to work in diverse industries and experience a wide variety of company cultures.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.