Job Openings Translation Business Development Specialist
About the job Translation Business Development Specialist
The position of Business Development Specialist is responsible for developing new business relationships and serving as the first level of support to existing clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Prospect and target new clients/opportunities.
- Build and maintain an active pipeline.
- Achieve assigned revenue quota.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Communicate with potential clients via phone calls, emails, etc.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company's services addressing or predicting clients objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Prepare quotes for customers and follow up to convert quotes into projects.
- Evaluates and process RFPs as necessary.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Collaborate with Marketing team to ensure solid repository of relevant and up-to-date materials for sales.
- Conduct on-site and remote presentations to potential clients.
- Use knowledge of translation and client industries to promote BayTech's unique differentiators and value proposition.
- Provide clients with relevant information about the company, solutions provided, pricing structure, production processes, project management, and customer service.
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies.
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers and meet regularly with management and stakeholders to discuss strategy.
- Represent Bayantech at trade shows, expositions, and conferences when necessary.
- Conduct visits to current and prospective clients.
- Proven working experience as a business development Executive, or a relevant role
- Experience in translation and localization sales or business development
- Experience working closely with a marketing team.
- Proven B2B sales track record (closing new business)
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g., HubSpot)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Time management and planning skills
- Organized and self-motivated with a can-do attitude
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
- Proficiency with data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting