About the job Finance Lead (Prime)
At Bazaar, we're on a mission to build an operating system for traditional retail in Pakistan, that creates opportunities for retailers, suppliers and workforce across the country. We are continuously working towards cultivating an environment that inspires, empowers and challenges each individual as they take on this road to self-discovery.
We are eager to build the most diverse and creative team - celebrating differences and learning from each other.
About the role:
Finance Lead Prime at Bazaar diligently oversees day-to-day financial procedures and works on financial tracking and reporting. Colleague will be assisting the account records, forecasting, updating financial reports and preparing financial data for internal review.
- Support line manager in achieving business priorities
- Analyze data and create reports to support business decisions.
- Collaborate with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial tracking & reporting
- Prepare financial analysis and recommendations for the business.
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Continuously review and improve financial processes to increase efficiency and accuracy.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or related field.
- 2-3 years of experience in finance or related field.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze and interpret financial data.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other financial software.
What we offer:
- A power-packed team that develops you to be the best version of yourself
- An opportunity to explore new avenues, break down barriers and execute on own ideas with complete autonomy
- A healthy compensation, insurance, and stock options plan to take care of yourself and your families
At Bazaar, we want to respect and create acceptance for all our colleagues as they are. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer promoting diversity in all its forms (thought, culture, gender and background). Any kind of discrimination is not only condemned but a punishable offense for the company.
We would encourage you to shoot your shot, dream big and apply away, even if your confidence makes you feel otherwise. We acknowledge Imposter Syndrome as a persistent impediment to career growth and we would not want to lose a candidate like you