About the job Senior Manager Financial Reporting
At Bazaar, we're on a mission to build an operating system for traditional retail in Pakistan, that creates opportunities for retailers, suppliers and workforce across the country. We are continuously working towards cultivating an environment that inspires, empowers and challenges each individual as they take on this road to self-discovery.
We are eager to build the most diverse and creative team - celebrating differences and learning from each other.
About the role:
As a senior financial reporting manager, your primary responsibility is to ensure the accuracy, integrity, and compliance of the company's financial information, and to provide insights and guidance to the company's management team.
- Developing and implementing accounting policies and procedures
- Managing the financial reporting process
- Maintaining accurate financial records
- Conducting financial analysis
- Ensuring compliance with financial regulations
- Managing audits
- Providing financial guidance to internal stakeholders
- Leading a team and helping them develop
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in finance or related field
- Prior experience of leading a sizeable team
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze and interpret financial data.
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other financial software.
What we offer:
- A power-packed team that develops you to be the best version of yourself
- An opportunity to explore new avenues, break down barriers and execute on own ideas with complete autonomy
- A healthy compensation, insurance, and stock options plan to take care of yourself and your families
At Bazaar, we want to respect and create acceptance for all our colleagues as they are. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer promoting diversity in all its forms (thought, culture, gender and background). Any kind of discrimination is not only condemned but a punishable offense for the company.
We would encourage you to shoot your shot, dream big and apply away, even if your confidence makes you feel otherwise. We acknowledge Imposter Syndrome as a persistent impediment to career growth and we would not want to lose a candidate like you!