About the job Private Label Lead
At Bazaar, were on a mission to build an operating system for traditional retail in Pakistan, that creates opportunities for retailers, suppliers and workforce across the country. We are continuously working towards cultivating an environment that inspires, empowers and challenges each individual as they take on this road to self-discovery.
We are eager to build the most diverse and creative team - celebrating differences and learning from each other.
About the role:
Join us as a Private Label Lead, where you'll drive the growth and success of our private label products. Your role will encompass negotiating, coordinating, and ensuring the profitability of these offerings.
- Perform extensive market research to test product feasibility in their respective markets.
- Negotiate agreements with suppliers for competitive pricing and terms.
- Collaborate with the category team for efficient planning and product placement strategies.
- Work closely with the brand team to design compelling product lines.
- Manage a diverse assortment of private label products.
- Maintain consistent product availability from existing vendors.
- Achieve target margins for sustained profitability.
- Align with the Go to Market team for strategy execution.
- Collaborate with the Marketplace team for in-app marketing activities.
- Utilize sales data for trend analysis and forecasting.
- Gather feedback to enhance private label offerings.
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experience in cross-functional alignment, market research, brand, and product development.
- Relevant bachelor's or master's degree
- Proficiency in data analysis and interpretation (SQL is a plus!)
- Adaptability to fast-paced, constantly evolving environments
- Skilled in G-Suite tools
What we offer:
- A power-packed team that develops you to be the best version of yourself
- An opportunity to explore new avenues, break down barriers and execute on own ideas with complete autonomy
- A healthy compensation, insurance, and stock options plan to take care of yourself and your families
At Bazaar, we want to respect and create acceptance for all our colleagues as they are. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer promoting diversity in all its forms (thought, culture, gender and background). Any kind of discrimination is not only condemned but a punishable offense for the company.
We would encourage you to shoot your shot, dream big and apply away, even if your confidence makes you feel otherwise. We acknowledge Imposter Syndrome as a persistent impediment to career growth and we would not want to lose a candidate like you.