About the job Growth Associate
At Bazaar, we're on a mission to build an operating system for traditional retail in Pakistan, that creates opportunities for retailers, suppliers and workforce across the country. We are continuously working towards cultivating an environment that inspires, empowers and challenges each individual as they take on this road to self-discovery.
We are eager to build the most diverse and creative team - celebrating differences and learning from each other.
About the role:
As a Growth Associate, you will play a vital role in driving our company's growth by identifying new business opportunities, nurturing client relationships, and executing strategic initiatives.
- Design and execute growth strategies for achieving your zonal sales targets
- Manage a large cross-functional team of sales and activation agents
- Keep a close ear on the field
- Provide performance visibility to teams as well actionable insights on how to improve their performance
- Identify trends for your zones and forecast category mix and expected performance of new categories and products to be launched
- Gather market intelligence and have a complete understanding of your zones demographics and customer preferences
- Keep a close eye on the customers experience and drive key initiatives and KPIs to enhance the experience and create delight for customers
- Create a feedback loop and ensure cross-functional transfer of insights
- Identify key pain points of the retailer in current operational structures, develop strategies to address the issues, conduct pilots for new ideas, and roll-out various initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- 0-1 year of work experience in FMCG sales
What we offer:
- A power-packed team that develops you to be the best version of yourself
- An opportunity to explore new avenues, break down barriers, and execute on your own ideas with complete autonomy
- A healthy compensation package, including insurance and stock options, to take care of yourself and your families
At Bazaar, we want to respect and create acceptance for all our colleagues as they are. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer promoting diversity in all its forms (thought, culture, gender and background). Any kind of discrimination is not only condemned but a punishable offence for the company.
We would encourage you to shoot your shot, dream big and apply away, even if your confidence makes you feel otherwise. We acknowledge Imposter Syndrome as a persistent impediment to career growth and we would not want to lose a candidate like you!