About the job Business Development Lead - Export
At Bazaar, we're on a mission to build an operating system for traditional retail in Pakistan, that creates opportunities for retailers, suppliers and workforce across the country. We are continuously working towards cultivating an environment that inspires, empowers and challenges each individual as they take on this road to self-discovery.
We are eager to build the most diverse and creative team - celebrating differences and learning from each other.
About the role:
Business Development Lead at Bazaar will be leading the sales operations of the potential customers and suppliers. He/She will be responsible to build and maintain relationships with clients and foresee market trends.
- Lead generation, reaching out to potential customers and suppliers of industrial raw materials and chemicals.
- Buying and selling industrial chemicals and raw materials.
- Analyzing market trends, geopolitical events, and supply-demand factors to make informed trading decisions.
- Negotiating deals with suppliers and maintaining relationships with clients.
- A bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as finance, economics, business, or a related discipline
- At least 2 years experience in trading/indenting of industrial chemicals and raw materials
- Basic understanding of trade documentation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact with colleagues, clients, and counterparts in the industry.
- Basic understanding of the chemicals and industrial raw materials market, including factors influencing prices, supply and demand dynamics, geopolitical events, and regulatory changes
- Strong analytical skills, market knowledge, and the ability to handle high-pressure situations.
What we offer:
- A power-packed team that develops you to be the best version of yourself
- An opportunity to explore new avenues, break down barriers and execute on own ideas with complete autonomy
- A healthy compensation, insurance, and stock options plan to take care of yourself and your families
At Bazaar, we want to respect and create acceptance for all our colleagues as they are. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer promoting diversity in all its forms (thought, culture, gender and background). Any kind of discrimination is not only condemned but a punishable offense for the company.
We would encourage you to shoot your shot, dream big and apply away, even if your confidence makes you feel otherwise. We acknowledge Imposter Syndrome as a persistent impediment to career growth and we would not want to lose a candidate like you