About the job Business Development Lead - Food Segment
At Bazaar, we're on a mission to build an operating system for traditional retail in Pakistan, that creates opportunities for retailers, suppliers and workforce across the country. We are continuously working towards cultivating an environment that inspires, empowers and challenges each individual as they take on this road to self-discovery.
We are eager to build the most diverse and creative team - celebrating differences and learning from each other.
About the role:
Business Development Lead at Bazaar will be leading the sales operations of the potential customers and suppliers. He/She will be responsible to build and maintain relationships with clients and foresee market trends.
- Conduct in-depth market research to identify trends, opportunities, and potential clients within the food chemical industry.
- Establish and nurture strong relationships with existing clients while actively seeking new business opportunities.
- Create sales strategies to drive growth in the confectionary, dairy, non-dairy, and beverages food chemicals segments.
- Negotiate contracts and pricing agreements to ensure mutual satisfaction for clients and the company.
- Provide regular reports on sales performance and market trends to the team.
- Proven experience in the food chemical industry, including the confectionary, dairy, non-dairy, and beverages segments.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Results-oriented and self-motivated with a track record of meeting sales targets.
- Ability to travel to meet with clients as needed.
What we offer:
- A power-packed team that develops you to be the best version of yourself
- An opportunity to explore new avenues, break down barriers and execute on own ideas with complete autonomy
- A healthy compensation, insurance, and stock options plan to take care of yourself and your families
At Bazaar, we want to respect and create acceptance for all our colleagues as they are. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer promoting diversity in all its forms (thought, culture, gender and background). Any kind of discrimination is not only condemned but a punishable offense for the company.
We would encourage you to shoot your shot, dream big and apply away, even if your confidence makes you feel otherwise. We acknowledge Imposter Syndrome as a persistent impediment to career growth and we would not want to lose a candidate like you